Friday, October 26, 2012

FO Friday, 10.26.12

Not one, not two, but three things to show you today! (With a 4th possibly being finished by the end of the day)

It's been a productive week for me and I've got to say, I love it. I am feeling more myself, not sick, and not as bummed as I was about the whole job issue so I am back on a roll with my crochet! And this makes me happy.

A friend of my sister's asked me to make a golf bag & club set for her son for his halloween costume. She found the pattern here but didn't know how to crochet. I was certainly able to help with that aspect :-) I ended up using Ella Rae Classic Wool yarn because that was the only yarn I could find at my LYS that had all the correct colors I needed. I am happy with the finished results.





I was also able to finish a little elephant this week. I've named him Eli, however if the recipient gets back to me I may make a little yellow bow and change her name from Eli to Ellie :-)










And lastly, my cousin asked me to make her a plain black beanie. So that's just what I did. She also wants a black slouchy beanie which is in progress right now and hopefully done by the end of the day, in which case I'll add a photo of that as well. Both are simple HDC's around and around and around. The plain one was made using Patons Shetland chunky and the slouchy one is using RedHeart Soft.

(please excuse the awkward mirror self portrait, no one else was home to take the photo)

Check in to see what others have finished this week at Tami's Amis.





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Waiting on a picture from the mom of the little guys Halloween costume, complete with golf set!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. He has turned into a she since then, Ellie is super cute with a little bow, I will post that soon.

      Delete