Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WIP Wednesday

A pictureless post for you all -- I left one WIP at work w/o having taken a photo and the other one hasn't really been started yet, but it will be started, if not finished, by the end of the day!

Picked the Elephant back up and am working on getting her finished. Also was asked to make two plain black beanies for my cousin, one regular, one slouchy. The regular one is done, now to start on the slouchy one.

Be sure to check back on Friday as I certainly will have plenty to show you!

Maybe the guys & gals over at Tami's Amis will have more interesting posts than mine.


6 comments:

  1. At least you posted! I always punk-out when I can't manage to get myself completely organized to put something together, and the next I know... I haven't posted in weeks. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what had been happening the last few weeks, now I have an alert in my phone for the scheduled post days, so at least I can't claim I forget :-)

      Delete
  2. We'll wait for the photos! Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you Friday! Any chance we'll see the elephant then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully!! As well as a golf bag and possibly two hats (if I can get more yarn between then & now)

      Delete
  4. @mkonieczki - that's what had been happening the last few weeks, now I have an alert in my phone for the scheduled post days, so at least I can't claim I forget :-)

    @Minding - Hopefully!! As well as a golf bag and possibly two hats (if I can get more yarn between then & now)

    ReplyDelete