Sunday, February 10, 2013

Starred Sunday, 2.10.13

I read quite a few crochet blogs and come across things that I want to return to at one time or another, I note them by putting a star on the post in Google Reader. It's a "when I have time" kind of thing, which tends to get lost, so I want to start sharing what I have starred on Sundays with you as a way of keeping the things I liked fresh in my mind. Who knows, maybe you will see something that you want to try or something that inspires you. I have also starred some business related things.

So lets get on to the stars!

• Crochet Concupiscence ~ 20 Popular Free Crochet Patterns to Bookmark if you Haven't Tried Them ~ 6.6.12

Why I Originally Starred it: I think the title says it all :-) PS the original post is missing the images so you will have to click into the link for each pattern if you want to see the actual images.

From the Post: 
Crocodile Scarf 

Mollie Flower
Don't know if I would use these as a blanket motif, but maybe for embellishments on stuffies or a headband.

Sunburst Granny Square

African Flower Hexigon
Also LOVE  her African Flower Motif Bear! What a cool idea... Something to think about for sure!

Hexipuffs

Wool-Eater

Granny Mandala

Blooming Flower Cushion

Flower Hot Pad

My Takeaway: All have been pinned and I will hopefully get to them some day! I think if I am ever at a loss for what to crochet next I should start at the very first pin on my crochet pinterest board and do that, then the next, then the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment