Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WIP Wednesday, 5.16.12


Hello & Welcome to my 2nd Work-in-Progress Wednesday Post!

Henry is coming along great! He really turned into a dragon yesterday! He also may have turned into a girl as with the color scheme and the way I attached his/her nostrils (parallel to the top of the nose as opposed to perpendicular) has him looking a little feminine.

I notice that I get WAY more done on my crochet projects on my days off.... Go figure. This just makes me wish I had the means to quit to crochet. Any suggestions on how to make a hobby of crochet into a full-time job?





What do you think, Henry or Henrietta?

Another, non-crochet WIP is editing & enhancing the photos from Joe & Julie's wedding that I shot on Saturday. Will post some previews over at KaitLavinPhoto once I have some "favorites"!

What have you been up to? Follow along with other WIP Wednesday peeps and visit the creator over at Tami's Ami's Blog! Do you think Henry/Henrietta will be done for FO Friday?? I hope so!

7 comments:

  1. Love his face!

    My WIP is over here: http://mibruno.com/en-proceso-41/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jazz! Will be sure to check out your WIP!

      Delete
  2. He looks adorable, Henry would be my vote! Welcome to work in progress wed.
    Sandy's Space (noticed you don't have a way to leave name and url with your comments, since I have (as do many) multiple blogs, thought you wouldn't know which one I was visiting from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy for pointing that out! I think I've got it set now so that you can "Comment As". Let me know if that is not the case! Will be sure to check out your blog!

      Delete
  3. Hi Kate,

    your dragon is gorgeous! I hope the little critter will be finished in time for FO-Friday because I can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! SO cute. Henrietta for sure, especially since it looks like she has long eyelashes. Either way, totally freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete