Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WIP Wednesday, 5.30.12

Woohoo! Another WIP Wednesday! For an awfully gray morning I am quite bright eyed and cheery! Looking forward to a day full of Crochet and Photos (editing, dropping off, and meeting with a client)!

So what do I have going today...
MORE ZOMBIE KITTYS!!!
I could totally see this picture spinning and spinning and spinning as the beginning or end of a low budget zombie movie filmed entirely in a dark, creepy sepia tone. 

One of these little guys is for my SIL and another is one that was sold on Etsy. I may or may not have done a little dance around a bonfire when I opened my email and saw that one had sold...

Hoping to get these guys finished today and get a little Dino Cop started! 

I know in knitting it is considered "casting on" when you are starting a project/piece of a project. Is that the same for crochet??

Also on a side note, I went to help out my dad with some marketing for his gallery yesterday and also visited his store, where I have some of my first ever amigurumi's on sale. HOLY COW have I come a long way! I am almost embarrassed to be selling those ones now! I know I am the only one who sees it this way. It is awesome to see the progress though. 


So what are you working on this week? Follow along with other WIPs with the creator of WIP Wednesday Tami over at Tami's Amis!

PSSSSTTTTT..... Missing Henry from this week's WIP???? You will have to check back on Friday then for FO Friday (YAYYYY!!!)

2 comments: