Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WIP Wednesday, July 4th, 2012

It's nice to only have one WIP at the moment, but leads to a shorter blog post. So guess I will keep it simple -- then try to figure out what we are going to do for the Fourth! Four-wheeling is at the top of the list but still undecided about that with the threat of the rain.

Anywhoo, whatever we do we will see plenty of these today, and they will eat me alive! Who knows why I wanted to crochet something that I curse all summer. Can you guess what he is?

I also decided to join in the Year of Projects Blog-a-Long group on Ravelry. I have started my list, and have one more thing to add to it but will wait until Sunday so that I actually have a post on it since I haven't started any of them yet! Hopefully it will be some motivation to get out of my stuffies zone for a while and expand my crochet :-)

That's what I have going on at the moment! What about you? Check in with what everyone else is doing over at Tami's Amis!

Everyone have a safe & happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment