Friday, January 4, 2013

FO Friday, 1.4.13

So apparently I have to train my fingers to type & write 2013...

Anywho, lots of FOs to show you this week, so I'd best get started!
So to start I have three cell phone cases I made for our bowling team mates.
Case #1


Case #2
Case #3

Pattern: None, free form made them, will post how either this evening or tomorrow morning
Yarn: Leftover variegated acrylic yarn, most likely Red Heart. (This was some of the first yarn I bought)

Next up was the Penguins. I finished the boy one last week but added the finishing touches and completed the girl this week.




Pattern: from Amigurumi World
Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver in Black & other leftover acrylic yarns (one of my goals for 2013 is keeping better track of my yarns)

Now for another FO, Denny the Giraffe:

Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver - Cornmeal & Bernat Supervalue - Rustic Heather

All of the previous FOs today are for people on our bowling league. Just show's how much bringing crochet to bowling gets people interested. The next two are for people at work, another place I bring my crochet for down time. First up is a Bunny (who was the first finished project of 2013):

Pattern: Woolly Jumpers
Yarn: Bernat Super Value - True Grey. Grey & White Tweed style acrylic yarn, possibly Red Heart.

And last but not least, a Zombie Kitty:


Spencer the Zombie Kitty is ready for his cameo on the Walking Dead
Pattern: Japanese Ameniko Pattern translated by Oh the Cuteness!
Yarn: Bernat Supervalue in Grass & Red Heart Super Saver in Tea Leaf.
I did a few things different on this Spencer, used a different color yarn (in the past have used the Tea Leaf as the main color & black for the paws) this time went all green. Also made a "bite mark" on his arm where I chained some and skipped the same number of SC's while going around. This allows for the stuffing to show through. Patched it up with a simple cross stitch in black. Also photographed him on my green screen background so that I could superimpose him into this photo from the Walking Dead. (Which is a super addictive show, even for a super scardie cat like me!)

Starting this week at the end of my posts on Fridays you will see an updated counter, it will show the total # of projects finished so far in 2013. 

As always, checking in with Tami's Amis for FO Friday! 


PS... look for something new this Sunday!






No comments:

Post a Comment