Friday, June 8, 2012

FO Friday, 6.8.12

Good Morning!
Glad I can share some finished items today as I don't see much crochet in my future *tear* as I have about 1800 photos to edit between a few different events and Kevin & I were just commissioned to create a 24"x30" Lego Mosaic. Will definitely post pictures of both as they progress.

However I do have two FOs to share with you today. First is the baby blanket my coworker asked me to fix. It was her daughters first baby blanket as the hospital gave it to her when she was born. Their little Jack Russell apparently thought it was his though because he chewed his way right through it then had a ball pulling and unraveling it.
From This

To This
I deliver it today at work. There may be some tears.

I also finished Peter the Police Officer Dinosaur, packing him up and shipping him out today :-) He is a joint Father's Day/Gift for Baby for one of my sorority sister's husband & child. Pretty sure he will be loved by all of them.



That's it for today (at least I think it is, my brain has been fried lately). Have you finished anything this week? See others who have finished items over at Tami's Amis!


Also Showing my Stuff with Just Winging It





2 comments:

  1. Your police dinosaur is adorable and such a creative idea, I am sure the recipients will love him. And that is so awesome you were able to save that blanket, I'm sure they will be overjoyed to have it back.

    ReplyDelete