Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WIP Wednesday, 6.13.12

Good morning all! It's another WIP Wednesday to share what we all have been working on. Unfortunately I have had so much other stuff (photography & LEGO mosaic) going on that I haven't gotten much crochet in :-/ I was able to shoot, edit and deliver photos for Lee Auto and also able to work on a few of the wedding photos from a few weeks ago, I really need to get my butt in gear on those, I am going to push myself to get them done by this time next week. Which probably means little crochet will get done. Why do I have to do such silly things like work & sleep? A good chunk of my time last Thursday was ordering LEGOs for a mosaic my husband and I were commissioned to do. You can check the one we did of our dog KC here. This one will be of the Detroit Lions logo. We are in Camden at my parents home now, but when we left the LEGOs were already starting to come in. To save on $$ we try to buy all our LEGOs on BrickLink which is essentially a marketplace of buyers and sellers of new and used LEGOs. Will definitely post our progress photos and final images once it's done. But all is not lost, I have been able to do a little crochet on my lunch breaks at work. I am working on a piggy and not working from a pattern, so we will see how she turns out. I'm still lacking on a name for her, any suggestions?


Oh and what's that holding my bright pink ball of yarn? That's my oh so amazing yarn bowl my mom got me for my birthday! I love it! It's made by Ning's Pottery. That's what I've been working on this week, how about you? You can see what others have on their hooks/needles over at Tami's Amis.

6 comments:

  1. For some reason I think you should name her Petunia. Don't ask me why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there is a book about a Petunia Pig, as well as an Olivia, those were the first two that came to my mind.

      Delete
  2. OH I love the pot! What a great gift.


    With All That I Am
    Carrie "The Handmade Homemaker"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I just wish it was portable so I could bring it everywhere I bring my projects, but knowing me I'd break it :-/

      Delete
  3. Sometimes I prefer to crochet without pattern, it's fun and the result is unique. Good luck woth the piggy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jazz, she's coming along nicely :-) Oink.

      Delete