Saturday, June 30, 2012

FO Friday, 6.29.12

Good Morning!!! And Happy Friday! To many of you this means the weekend is here, but to me it's just the Tuesday of my work week. Fun!

Anywho, this is what I have to show for today!

Sophie Bear
 It's kind of hard to shoot outdoors with natural light when it's rained every day since I finished her. I promise, the next time I am home and it is clear & dry & light out I will get "real" photos of her. I am working on her brother now, Sylvan, have his body, head & ears done & attached, working on one of his legs. Went down a hook size for Sylvan, interested to see the size difference of the finished bears.



LEGO Mosaic




So who wants a mosaic of THEIR favorite sports team? Or pet? Or child? Or still life of yarn and crochet hooks??

And last but not least (definitely too the most time!) Wedding Photos for Joe & Julie. Here are some of my favorites.










A day late on the FO Friday, but at least I started the post on Friday right....?

Let's see what you've got! Show off your FOs with me and others over at Tami's Amis!


No comments:

Post a Comment