Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WIP Wednesday, June 6th 2012

Welcome to another WIP Wednesday! 
On the hooks I have a so-close-to-being-finished Brontosaurus from FreshStiches.




Today is the first day in what seems like forever that I have actually been able to take a photo outside! We have had soooooo much rain that roads are out, rivers are flooding, and our dog KC has been perpetually wet (and stinky).


Please ignore the overgrown rock wall and patchy grass in the background... Anyone want to trade landscaping for crochet work??


As for non-crochet WIP I have started to edit/enhance wedding photos from Joe & Julie's wedding.



Love, love, love this photo, however wish I knew the Bible better so that I could find a passage about love & marriage for these sort of shots. Anyone know a good passage I could use in the future?





So what are you working on this week? Follow along with other WIPs with the creator of WIP Wednesday Tami over at Tami's Amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment