Friday, August 3, 2012

FO Friday, 8.3.12

Short & Sweet today as I have an Owl to finish before my vacation starts tomorrow at 2pm....



I have for you another Charlotte the Pig (who I think turned out better this time than last time) and  a little hat. The multicolor stripe in the middle is some of my cascade yarn for the purple stitch project, just using this little bit makes me want to do a whole project in it, it's so niiiiice! May have to splurge for more in different colors to make something special for me, but need to find a pattern first :-)

That's it for me! I appologize in advance if next week is slim on blog posts, we will be enjoying ourselves in New Orleans for the week!

PS TSA says crochet hooks & scissors with blades smaller than 4" are ok! Now I just need to figure out what project to bring, I'm thinking one of my YOP projects.

That's it for me, linking up with Tami's Amis to see all the other FOs out there!





5 comments:

  1. Adorable! And the hat makes it so much cuter! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy New Orleans..take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute pig. I hope you enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pig is so cute! But the hat is really even cuter. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooooooooo in love with the pig. It's eyes have me mesmerised

    ReplyDelete