Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WIP Wednesday, 8.22.12

Good morning, good morning!

Guess what I have to share with you today? That's right, another Ami! Had I not been so productive on two other projects for my sister you would have seen those today too, but you will have to wait until friday to see what non-ami's I have been up to!

A duck has been on my list to make for a while now, I have looked online for patterns quite a few times but never really found something that I liked. So finally I jumped in and am just making my own pattern by taking parts from other patterns. So far, so good.


Will try to work on him a bit today and tomorrow and hopefully have him done for Friday. However no promises as I need to work on some photo editing for a wedding.

Checking in with Tami's Amis to see what everyone else is up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment