Friday, November 23, 2012

FO Friday, 11.23.12

How did I miss this??? Last week I showed you the Moose and two hats. Well that same week I also finished a UK Wildcat. Here are those photos as well as some more of Byron the Moose and of another Maria the Owl I finished yesterday. Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving (for those who celebrate it) and aren't getting trampled in Black Friday shopping today. All are Fresh Stitches patterns except for the Cat and the gift.
















I also started and finished this little guy yesterday -- All I can say is he is SO FLIPPIN CUTE! I may have to keep him for myself! I brought him to Thanksgiving dinner with me and he enjoyed himself.




I also finished the gift I have been working on and will show that next Friday as the recipients will have it by then.

Happy Friday! Checking in with others and their Finished Items over at Tami's Amis.


3 comments:

  1. What lovely projects, I love your amineko cat, I made one of those quite recently and thought it was a really fun pattern. I can see I need to check out these Fresh Stitches patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hilly! You absolutely need to check out FS. Stacey is great and her patterns are well written and easy to follow. Plus if you get stuck she is excellent at getting back to you for help.

      Delete
  2. Lovely animals! My favorite is the cat.

    ReplyDelete