Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WIP Wednesday, 11.7.12

Good morning all! I was hoping that I would get this little guy started and finished in one day, but that didn't happen so you all can get a WIP post today after all!


A little dino. He will be headed to Nova Scotia once finished. He is a Fresh Stitches design. I was asked to do sewn eyes and still haven't decided on how to do those. Guess you will have to wait until Friday!

Also almost forgot about this, but seeing as I have worked on it recently (should have been on the WIPW post last week) and it still isn't finished I will show you my tshirt rag rug as well. I'd say I am about 1/2 way there. I am wondering if it is something my parents will sell in their shop....


I have a special treat for you guys on Friday, something that is finished, but not necessarily crochet. However, something I am really proud of and has been on my to-do list for a looooonnnnngggg time!

Until Friday! Have a great rest of the week! Checking in with Tami's Amis to see all the other WIPs, you should too!!


4 comments:

  1. Special treat?!?! I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dino! Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the FreshStitches designs. Bet your little dino's going to be adorable. And hopefully you're better at sewing eyes than I am :)

    ReplyDelete