Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WIP Wednesday, 11.14.12

Good morning! Working on a moose and a hat this week, will have some other FOs to show you on friday besides these two as well. Been cranking right along with the crochet!

Here is the beginnings of a FreshStitches moose, once finished it will be going to one of my previous bridal clients.

I haven't started this one yet but plan to today, that's a WIP right? But it will be a hat like the one I made the husband last week. A relative of mine saw it and wants one to gift. Not going into detail about who because the giftee may be a reader of my blog :-)



So for right now you get a picture of some yarn. This is Lion Brand Woolease that I will be using for the hat.

That's it for today! Now time for some crochet!!

Catch up with other WIPs over at Tami's Amis!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see the moose when they are complete. I love stuffies. They always looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balls of yarn with A Plan totally count as a WIP! You're nearly finished by the time you have those two things sorted, right? Meanwhile, I'm SO looking forward to seeing your finished moose!

    ReplyDelete