Friday, November 9, 2012

FO Friday, 11.9.12

Good morning!!! I have four finished projects for you today! Two I just finished this morning (and it isn't even 9 yet!!) One isn't crochet but it is the thing I led on to in Wednesdays WIP post.  So in order of completion here they are!!


I started & finished updating my website for my Photography business, KaitLavinPhoto.com. Previously it was a modified blog layout that had an about me, pricing and some examples of my work. And honestly, it was a bit blah and totally not what I really wanted it to look like. You can see the older version here. Please, please, please, let me know what you think! I love that I am able to easily upload new images so that I can let the site grow as my portfolio does. I still have more images to add but this was a start.

The last three FOs are actually crochet, so here you are!

This little Dino is headed to Canada (Katesie's Critters has gone international!) He is a Fresh Stitches pattern and oh so cute!


Another Fresh Stitches pattern is this little Mosquito headed to NY.


And lastly is a hat for my dear husband! Believe it or not it is the fist item I have crocheted for him. No pattern used, just HDC around and around then added in some DC, HDC & SC brown stripes at the bottom. Blue and brown is one of my personal favorite color combos, let's hope he likes it as well, he was expecting a plain blue hat.



That is it for me today friends! Hope you all have a terrific day & weekend! Headed over to Tami's Amis to check out everyone else's FO Friday!



3 comments:

  1. All your FOs turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue/brown combo! Also those creatures are too, too cute. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your kind words! Look for more critters and hats this Friday, who knows maybe I will change it up and have something else finished too!

    ReplyDelete